Wednesday, September 14, 2011


So I usually may not cover motorcycles but after seeing this I just had to give a little insight. Let me lay down a few things. Italians don't make cruisers. If you have any attachment to Harley Davidson, you may want to leave that kind of thinking at the last web page. As for now I want to talk a little bit about the Ducati Diavel AMG Special Edition. Now Ducati purists are very up in arms about Ducati building a "cruiser". It's the largest bike that Duc builds and is built as a cruiser. A sports cruiser if you will. Now I usually don't get into gimmicks but after taking in a few shots of this gorgeous piece of machinery. Of course it has the signature single sided swing arm. Sure this motorcycle is old news, but this is the first real exposure of this special edition. I hate to say it but it just works for me. In a very steam punk meets iRobot kind of way. Now I don't want to go on and on about it too much but just take a look and decide for yourself! Just as an added touch, the cam timing is hand set by the engine technician, in a very AMG fashion. For those of you who weren't aware, AMG car's engines are hand built and signed (stamped) by the engine technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment