Thursday, September 1, 2011

Background business..why I wanted to get this started.

Just to throw around some background segments, I wanted to give some insight as to why I started my own Blog. Other then my lack of enthusiasm for anything a certain blog and North Eastern based news paper have to say about current auto climate, I felt the need for a little realism and spoken word that would be as entertaining and enjoyable as an experience. My lack of professional racing experience is nearly made up for in combat logistic knowledge, died in the wool want to write about automotive culture and humble attitude not willing to be set aside by being shown the proper way to write, drive or live. Well, it's my experience, sometimes you just have to go out and get it yourself.

Just a bit about what got me started thinking I could do this is found here, a quick take on some of AMG's finest. Know it all, nope, care about being a voice of realism for enthusiasts like myself? Sure enough. Have fun! Hope to see you all at one of the Senna screenings or a local automotive events. Once my schedule clears a bit, things should be on the up and up.

Until next time my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment