Friday, June 8, 2012

What's new is new and what's old is old.


So, for a while I've been thinking about finding a replacement for my old Tyco Heads Up Turbo Hopper. I've known for a while I wanted to get back into the hobby but just haven't had the time or place. Though I do have a great parking garage. So this weekend I wanted to do a scale down of my dream garage. Just for the more budget minded. I have known about the company Traxxas for a while but I stumbled upon their Mustang Boss one day and wondered what new toys they had to offer. Toys isn't probably the proper term as they are much more advanced than what I had as a kid.

But I have to think, owning a sports car takes a lot more money than you want to spend. Especially when trying to save for a house or you just don't have the cash to put up or live with a sports car or high performance sedan. There are a number of things you can do like go buy and old Miata or 325i. But that still takes a lot of time, effort and most of all, cash. So my offering is a miniature version of some full scale fun! Below is a list of awesome scales that, if on a budget, and want to have a bit of 4 wheeled fun, then why not go for the list below!

Check it out.

Boss 302


Ford Raptor

Ken Block Fiesta


John Force Funny Car

Grave Digger


And you didn't have to get any grease under your finger nails! Unless there is some lithium grease somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment