Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Deep Thoughts

So, I've contemplated dream garages for years. But as I get older I have more and more realizations of what's possible, affordable and easy to upkeep. Now affordability is a relative term for sure. Any car guy knows this. Today on the other hand I just started wondering what would be the ultimate combination of some of my all time urges. Within some amount of reason. I came up with the following list: 


Acura NSX
It's low, it's got the engine between the axles, it's incredibly reliable, handles on rails and only one last thing. Ayrton Senna. 


E36 M3 (Race)
It's awesomely ugly, fairly light, easy to work on and doesn't break the bank like the other M Machines. No one seems to care as much for this model. Give it a tune up, patch in some bracing and go to stitch welding and viola! A weekend track car with super aftermarket support.


Ford Raptor
Seriously, I have to explain this?


2013 Mustang Boss
It's old, it's new, it has parts from all era's. It captures American spirit, has a rumbling but brilliant V8. gives the feel of that hot rod you missed in high school with the spirit of a new, more sophisticated break neck thrill ride. 


So what's your future garage look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment