Monday, November 21, 2011

Rennsport Reunion

November 21, 2011
Nov 21, 2011
by Kelsey Birdsall

Check out these pictures from the Rennsport Reunion, an awesome festival of Porsche love and racing of all ages, of Porsche that is. Some seriously beautiful Porsches of all ages. I wasn't able to attend the event, you could say that I had an inside man! No seriously I would like to say thanks to a co-worker who was out in California to attend the event in California at Mazda Raceway - Laguna Seca! Thanks Rick! These are some awesome pictures of gorgeous Porsches on one of the greatest race tracks in the US. Yep, I said it, real Porsches on a real racetrack, these aren't your local Porsche posers, these guys are the real deal. I applaud those who drove and attended such a cool event!

No comments:

Post a Comment