Thursday, November 17, 2011

Viper Tops List of Ultimate Rides!



While making up my list, I thought to myself over and over that I could include any of hundreds. So I wanted to focus on the most realistic vehicles that achieve beyond their means and perform a few weight classes above. So this is what I could come up with, a comprehensive list of cars that I would love to see in my dream garage. The only change would be that the Ford Raptor is the truck I'd take over the Chevrolet, it's just that the truck series is so epic that I had to list it as the selection. I even had a tough time with the Ford GT and the Acura NSX. Even a harder time leaving off as many as I did.

There may be faster, there for sure is more expensive and exotic. But this is my list. If I had only three slots, it is a very odd coincidence that Ford would take top honors with a hat trick of the Ford GT, Mustang Boss and SVT Raptor. But I'll always be looking for a Viper. As a back up, I'll take the Acura NSX, BMW 1M Coupe, Audi RS4 and 454 SS.

See how difficult this becomes!?! It's an endless cycle.

The list: A short list of ultimates. My list of automobiles that I have swirling around that I feel are the best at what they do, why, and mostly comprised of cars that could be had at almost any lifestyle.

Some honorable mentions, a few may or may not even get posted so add to if you like. Nothing as elaborate as you might think but more of a practical list of cars that are just down right worth the drive at any age.


The List

  1. Dodge Viper - Honorable Mention: Aston Martin DBS, Corvette Z06
  2. New Mustang Boss 302 - Honorable Mention: BMW M3/1M Coupe, Mk3 Toyota Supra, R34 Skyline
  3. Ford GT - Honorable Mention: Acura NSX, Audi R8
  4. Mini Cooper S - Honorable Mention: Acura Integra Type R, Mazdaspeed 3
  5. Audi RS4 Avant - Tie - Cadillac CTS-V - Honorable Mention: BMW 540i Estate
  6. 88-98 Chevrolet C/K Pickup - Honorable Mention: Ford Raptor, 1 Ton Dodge Ram Cummins
  7. Porsche Cayman S  - Honorable Mention: Lotus Elise, Toyota MR2 Turbo
  8. Mazda 2 - Honorable Mention: Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit

1 comment:

  1. Hell yah the Viper is 1st! I wouldn't respect your opinion if it wasn't. :)

    ReplyDelete